Outlook – desktop version
- Right click email from me
- Select Junk, and then Junk Email Options (at bottom)
- On Safe Sender tab (2nd over) select “Add”
- Type in [email protected]
- Select “Apply” and then “Save”
Outlook Online (web) version:
- Select the Settings icon (gear icon) top right of page
- Select View all Outlook settings (at bottom)
- Select Mail
- Select Junk email
- Scroll to Safe Senders and domain
- Select “Add”
- Enter SuiterBusinessBuilders.com
Outlook – add me to your contacts:
- Find and open an email from me ( [email protected] )
- Right click on the email address.
- Select “Add to Outlook Contacts” in the upper right of the screen.
- In the top left corner of the new contact window that pops up, click “Save & Close”.
Gmail – Online:
- Login to your Gmail account
- In the search box at the top, select the Down arrow
- In the From field, enter the sender email address
- At the bottom of the search window, click Create filter
- Select Never send it to Spam
- Click Create filter
Yahoo – message already in spam:
- Go to Yahoo Mail on your computer’s web browser
- Select the Spam folder
- If you don’t see the “Spam” folder, select More below the “Sent” folder.
- Open the desired email from the sender
- Select Not Spam at the top of the page
- The email will return to your Inbox.
Yahoo – message not in spam yet:
- From Yahoo Mail, select the Contacts icon
- Select Add a new contact
- Enter the sender’s information, especially the sender email address
- Select Save
If at any time you decide you don’t want to get my emails, no problem, you can simply select unsubscribe at the bottom of the email.