Ever wonder how long marketing copy should be? In the last few years we have all had to become better marketers – below is a link to a particularly good piece on how long marketing copy should be. I don’t know about you, but I’ve wondered about this for a long time. In this piece Marcia shares the secret to which is more effective and why. I originally heard of Marcia Yudkin a few years back when an associate recommended her. She is a marketing writer, and I find great value in her newsletters each week. Enjoy!
Get your FREE Business Health Assessment to find out where your business is bleeding profits!
- contractors who charge for Pre-Construction Services earn higher profits (here’s how)
- contractors on brink of bankruptcy turn things around and find their TRUE WORTH!
- markup vs. margin – where profits are made and lost
- HEY, Contractors! when it comes to your numbers, do you “hope” or do you “KNOW” they are accurate?
- Why It’s SO Important to Double Check your Overhead Breakeven Percentage